Followers

Thursday 18 October 2012

A Snowflake Wreath - Visible Image Stamps

Welcome and thank you so much for your visit, it really does mean a lot to me.
Today's post is my weekly post for my DT post at
Pop by and take a peek and even try the Autumn Challenge










The large Snowflake stamp is awesome along with the  Winter Butterfly sentiment.
Visible Image stamps are handmade by Mark from the finest photopolymer and are lovely and deep so you get a a crisp clear image even on the first time you stamp with them, they really are a must in your stamp collection.

Items Used.
Visible Image Large Snowflake & Winters Butterfly sentiment.
Wow embossing powders:
Nice ice blue
White twinkle
Sparkling snow
Silver glitter card
Silver grey 25mm ribbon
Creative expressions large crystal
Papermania blue & clear gems
Clear acetate
Pinflair
The white card I use is from staples.
It really is simple to make if you would like the info all you have to do is ask :)

I really would appreciate if you would click follow and join me every Thursday for my Visible Image Post.
I also have some blog Candy on offer, it's deffo worth a peek.
Not only do Visible Image have a website they also have a Blog and a Facebook group so please come and join us.
Hope your enjoyed you visit with me today
xxx



28 comments:

Zoe Dibavar said...

Looks fantastic hunny I love the colours and your instructions are fab xxx well done xx

Ger said...

Gorgeous wreath and lovely colours.
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Barbara said...

Very nice!.....great idea, might have to try it. Thanks for sharing xx

Jan said...

I must have a go at one of these, it's beautiful xx Jan

Doreen said...

Love this Cheremane,great colours.xxx

Laney said...

Popped over from That craft Place hun!! WOW!! this is gorgeous!!beautiful work!!
hugs
laney

rachel said...

this is stunning Cheremane - I think I might make some of these for my stall at the upcoming Christmas fair - I think they would go down well! Hugs rachel xx

Zoe said...

Wow! Stunning, love the colours too xx

jane stillman said...

It is a stunning project, love it x

Cumbrianlass said...

Gorgeous Cheremane, now following and will take a look at their web site.
Janet

Wendy H said...

This is loveley, Cheremane. I love the colours. I would like to try one of these. Wendy xx

Kay Dalton said...

oh thats great, love the colours too, and how you used the sentiment in the centre :)

Lisa said...

Beautiful design Cheremane, gorgeous colours too :D

Lisa
xx

Unknown said...

beautiful, its such a great idea txx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh My Cheremane this is awesome. I love the beautiful colours and the sentiment is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Emma Goddard said...

Great, love it xx

Kate M said...

This is fabulous - love it!
Kate
xx

beryl's boxes said...

looks brill will have to have a go
beryl xx

lindyloo said...

wow this is great and i love it super colours too x

Celias said...

Gorgeous wreath love the colours xxxxxxxxx

sparklingblackrose said...

This is stunning, really great creation :-)
Elaine xxx

Andree said...

A beautiful wreath. I love the sentiment and the colours are gorgeous x

Unknown said...

Really stunning wreath, I love it, the colours are so fab and would go really well with my tree and decorations, LOL

Cookie said...

wow its gorgeous and so clever, love the sm]nowflakes and that sentiment is so gorgeous, love the colours too, its amazing stunning and fabulous xxxxx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

wow i love this i wouldnt mind knowing how to make one if you dint mind sharing would love ti make my nanan one emma xx

WeirdCat said...

It's beautiful, lovely design
Ruth x

Anonymous said...

Stunning Wreath, such a lovely color too. xx

Cheremane said...

Start with a 5 ins circle then cut a 4ins circle into that then I covered the front with silver glitter card, don't cover the back till the end though, then stamp and emboss 12 Visible Image snowflake stamps and cut them out and stick them on with wet glue and add gems to the middles, cut a piece of acetate and some ribbon tails and stick them on the back of your circle then stick the glitter back on to hide your bits, finish of with a sentiment in the middle and add a big bow :)....... You can find all the stamps at www.visibleimage.co.uk and if you join in the Facebook group there is an offer off Christmas stamps at the moment....Hope that helps you achieve your project and I'd love to see it when you have done it... :)