Followers

Thursday 22 January 2015

Ink Splats Dragonfly - IndigoBlu

Hello and welcome to you today.
I hope you have been having lots of crafty fun and managing to stay cozy & warm.

Today I thought I would share with you a new make I have created using the 
Brand New CHA Releases for

If you pop on over to the 
You can see all the Brand New Stamps, trust me they are scrummy.

I have used the New 
IndigoBlu 
Ink Splats (Designed by Limor Webber)
&
Dragonfly


I used the fabulous IndigoBlu Paints to stamp with in
 Banana Custard & Sleeping Beauty. Also to edge my card.

The Dragonfly was stamped with Stazon Blue Hawaii Ink pad and stamped again on modeling film for the wings.

The pearls are from Scrapberry's which you can also get from IndigoBlu the string is from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by your following and comments really are appreciated.

I'd love you to pop back again tomorrow for another creation from the Brand New Stamps from

Stay Safe & Happy Crafting
xxx

Challenges Entered:

19 comments:

CraftyTart said...

Fabulous! Love those ink splats!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

ElizabethR said...

Love that Cheremane the colours are fab ;) Elizabeth xxx

Unknown said...

Great card love all the splatter. Hugs Jennifer xx

Loll said...

Awesome design ... very artsy! Love the bold colours of your splats ... and the dragonfly looks amazing with transparency of the modelling film wings. Gorgeous and creative card! Thanks so much for playing at Happy Little Stampers!

Tina Goodwin said...

Ok...That dragon fly looks crazy real! Loving this card! Thank you for joining the challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!

Tina DT

Jackie said...

Love the colour choice on this great card. Thank you for joining us at craft stamper make it take it challenge

Deborah Lloyd said...

Hi, You've inspired me again Cheremane, going to have a look at the new Indigo Blu stamps now. Are you at the Hawarden garden centre this Sat? If so I will come along. Is modelling film like cling film?

Love Deborah x

Linda said...

Gorgeous ... love the colours! Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ...... good luck! Linda xx

susiesu said...

Gorgeous Cheremane lol xxx

Kylie said...

Love all the splats and your dragonfly is stunning. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Amanda said...

Great C&S card with great stamps. Most of these new ones are on my must have list. Thanks for sharing with us at FSC this fortnight
Love
Amanda x

JanR said...

I love your splats! So cool! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a gorgeous dragonfly Cheremane! I love those ink splats! Hazel x

Esther said...

Beautiful card with stunning colours, love those splat stamps...Thanks so much for joining us at Fashionable Stamping..Esther xx

Renee said...

Wow! I love this card, really stunning. Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.

Yvonne Garner said...

Your card is eye catching! So colorful! Thank you for sharing with us at FSC!

Tracy said...

I love your card, thank you for joining in at the Take it, Make it Challenge xxx

Annie said...

Love the Ink Splats stamps and colors you used! Wonderful CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends!