Followers

Saturday 21 November 2015

Winter Blues - IndigoBlu

Hello and welcome to you today.
I hope you have been having lots of crafty fun.

Its time for a new challenge over at 
IndigoBlu

The Theme is
Winter Blues

I had so much making my inspiration for you this month and can't wait to have it displayed this Christmas.
There are so many products you can use to enter the Challenge and with such a super prize on offer for you its one not to miss.
Head on over to the Blog to be inspired by the awesome talented team.

Hope you like it.




IndigoBlu products used:
Grandma's Teacup & Snow White English Cottage Garden Paints
White GeeSso Good
Twinkle Star Stamp
Seasons Greetings Stamp
Sheffield Steel Mega-Flakes
FlitterGlu
Modelling Paste - Coarse
Glass Beads

The sleigh, reindeer & trimmings used were all from my craft stash.
I adore my little Santa he really is the cutest.

The New Twinkle Star & Snow flakes from the
 Seasons Greetings set were all stamped using the
IndigoBlu Snow White paint.

Don't forget to click Follow when you pop over to the Blog we really would appreciate it.

Thanks so much for stopping by today it really does mean alot to me. I really would appreciate it if you would like to follow along with me on my crafty journey.
Stay Safe & Happy Crafting till Next time.
xxx
Challenges Entered
http://craftstamper.blogspot.co.uk

11 comments:

rachel said...

this is gorgeous cheremane. really lovely xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous project Chermaine, love the colours and yes the little Santa is cute. Hugs Jennifer xx

Sylvia said...

Super sleigh project, gorgeous colour and super cute santa.

Sylv xx

Linda Simpson said...

Adorable project and loving the colour.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is stunning I love the cute little Santa. Hugs Jackie

Linda said...

Gorgeous project .... love your little Santa. Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

Unknown said...

OMG, Cheremane, this would have been perfect in my house with my old decor! I hope you have a fabulous spot to keep it, just perfection, hugs xxx

Ellie Knol said...

... beautiful project !
Thanks for joining us in the Craft Stamper Challenge!

xxx Ellie xxx

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous project and what a fabulous paint job ;) Love the little Santa he is so cute. Elizabeth xxx

Kathy said...

Absolutely adorable!

Brawny x said...

Wow this is gorgeous. X