Followers

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Owl always love you - IndigoBlu

Hello and welcome to you today.
Today is my turn to share a DT post for



To create my Owl always love you clock I first gave the Small IndigoBlu Square Clock a coat of Black GeeSso Good.

Next I used Postbox Red & Burning Bonfire English Cottage Garden Paint to create a two tone ombre.

Once the paint was dry I stamped the
  Owl Always Love You Stamp using Flitterglu and the flaked it with Autumn Blaze Megaflakes. Next I took the
 Small Clock Stencil and painted through some 
Black GeeSso Good then once dry I moved the stencil slightly to the right and then went over the numbers again with 
Hot Coco English Cottage Garden Paint to create a shadow effect. 
 To finish off I edged the clock with Black GeeSso Good and then watered down a little of the GeeSso and added some small splats.
Thanks so much for stopping by and your lovely comments.
Happy Crafting till Next Time.
xxx

No comments: