Followers

Friday 11 November 2016

Freedom - Craft Stamper

Hello and welcome to you today, I hope you have been having lots of crafty fun.

Today i'm here with a little mid-way inspiration for the 

There is a super prize on offer and there are only a few simple rules.
1: You must have a stamp on your project.
2: You must link back to the challenge on your post.
3: Only 1 project per entry.

The Theme is anything goes so get those stamps out and get inky and have some fun.

I just adore making CAS cards so I hope you like this one I've made as much as I do.


I have used some fabulous items from IndigoBlu 
The sentiment is from the Plume Stamp Set
Versafine Ink Pad Smokey Grey & Majestic Blue & Black Onyx
A few clear Gems.

Head on over to the Craft Stamper Blog to be WOWED by the inspiration from the team.
Good Luck....
This is the prize so I know you will want to enter.


Thanks so much for stopping by & I hope to see you again soon.
xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous CAS card. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Cheremane, so elegant, hugs xxx

Linda said...

Beautifully CAS .... love it! xx