Followers

Sunday 19 February 2017

Believe In Love - IndigoBlu

Hello and welcome to you today.
We are feeling the love over at IndigoBlu this month. Seeing my first post of the month was Hearts I thought this time I would go with
 I Believe in Love.....
Do You?



 First I took a plastic ornate frame and gave it a coat of

Once dry I added some Flitterglu to some Phat foam and rubbed it all over my frame.

I then randomly added some Sheffield Steel Mega-Flakes, I didn't scoochy the flake straight away as I didn't want it to go all over the frame.

 Next I added 3 different colour Luscious Powder's with a soft brush. Once I was happy with the mix of colours, I used a scoochy on the flake to bursh of the excess. I just love how the Luscious blend so well together to create other tones.

 I mixed some Clear embossing powder with Silver Luscious powder to create my own coloured embossing powder and then stamped one of the sentiments from Wordblock #2 sets with Flitterglu.
Flitterglu is great for heat embossing as it stays tacky till you adhere something to it even then next day.



Thanks so much for dropping by today I hope you will pop back again soon.
Pop on over to the IndigoBlu Blog to be inspired by the Team.
Hugs
xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cheremane, Wow what a stunning frame. The colours are fabulous and I just the Believe stamp. Hugs Jennifer xx