Followers

Sunday 19 March 2017

Hello and welcome to you today.
Today i'm sharing my DT creation with you for
We are feeling or Spring like over on the IndigoBlu Blog so I couldn't resist using the gorgeous new


First I made a spritz from the New Junk and Disorderly Paint range this one is Stroke of Midnight. To make your spritz use 4 parts water to 1 part paint and if you want it darken just add a little more paint to the mix or a little less if you want it lighter. Before spritzing I masked off half the card as I only want the top blue.
 

I then did then same but with Warm Tan for the bottom of the card. 

I stamped a few of the flowers in black before stamping some more with Olive Waistcoat paint

I also used Leather Corset on some of the smaller flowers. 

I also stamped the stunning butterfly from the set with Stroke of Midnight.  I stamped a few tiny flowers in the same colour at the top of the card. I love stamping with the paints it really is effective.

Finally I added one of the setiments from the set and then mat and layered onto some IndigoBlu Black Stamping Card and attached the butterfly with glue gel.
They we have it a field in spring.

Pop on over to the IndigoBlu Blog to be inspired by the team.
Thanks so much for stopping by and your lovely comments.
xxx

No comments: