Followers

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Thanks

Hello and welcome to you today, I hope you have been having lots of crafty fun.

It's my turn today as DT for IndigoBlu.
Here is what i've created along with a step by step, hope you like it and find a little inspiration along the way.

First off I stamped the IndigoBlu Peony from the
  Marigold & Peony Stamp Set three times with versafine and the heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I wanted more of a subtle colour so I watered down some
  Stroke of Midnight paint then added just water onto the flower then with a little of the watered down paint on a brush just touched an area of a petal and the paint will follow where the water is. I like this effect as it gives a much more shabby apperance to your flowers. I did the same with the leaves and Olive Waistcoat paint.

Whilst the flowers were drying I stamped the Thanks sentiment from Dreams Come True set with black versafine and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder and added a few splatters of Stroke of Midnight.
 

Once all the flowers were dry I added some
  Lemon Meringue paint to the centres and shaped them just a little before arranging them onto the card front with glue gel.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and your lovely comments. Pop on over to the IndigoBlu Blog to be blown away with inspiration from the team.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card - I think your splatters go well with the style of these flowers - beautifully coloured. Chantell Just Add Ink

Unknown said...

Stunning thank you card Cheremane, the flowers look fabulous. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! The flowers are just stunning! Wonderful coloring!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Jan said...

This is so pretty Cheremane! I love the soft colour effects you've added to your peony's and how your layering of them creates a heart. So clever! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Work.

Tina said...

Your flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Those flowers are gorgeous I love everything about this Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Ellenor said...

I love this beautiful card! :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor