Followers

Thursday 19 October 2017

Spread Your Wings - IndigoBlu

Hello and welcome to you today.
Today i'm here with a DT Post for 

First I added some drops of Stroke of Midnight an some Mulberry Bush Paint to a Gelli Plate then with a brayer blended the paints. 

Whist still wet I stamped the Collectors Edition No 6 Circle Dots into the paint and placed some card over the top to make the background. Once dry trim to size.

I stamped the Big Butterfly #2 with versafine onyx black and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder before watering some Mulberry Bush paint down and colouring it in. 

Once I cut the Butterfly out as i'm no good cutting out the antenna I took some black wire dipped the ends into Super Thick Slap it On and then dipped them into Unicorn Sparkles before sticking them to the underneath of the Butterfly. To finish off I stamped tte Sentiment from Pegasus
.
Thanks so much for stopping by today pop on over to the IndigoBlu Blog to be blown away with inspiration.
Crafty Hugs
xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stunning project, the background looks fabulous and that butterfly is simply amazing. Hugs Jennifer xx