Followers

Friday 5 January 2018

Discover New Oceans - Craft Stamper

Hello and welcome to you today & Happy New Year 
We are starting the New Year off with a fabulous challenge at
There's a fab prize on offer and its really easy to enter.
You must use a stamp on your project along with a link back to the challenge, its must also be a single project. Simple! 
Good Luck.

Here is my inspiration be sure to head over to the Blog to be blown away with lots more inspiration from the Team of 2018......

 I have used some gorgeous stamps from IndigoBlu for my inspiration.
The Collectors Edition stamps are brillaint perfect size along with a perfect price.
I have used No:1 & No:12
The sentiment is from Under the Sea
I totally adore this Seahorse he really is a stunner.
I stamped the Bubbles with Blue Luscious Powders and watercoloured the Seahorse with the Teal Luscious after stamping it with Versafine Black and heat embossing it with clear powder.
I also added some glossy accents to some of the bubbles, to finish off I stamped the sentiment and added a few splatters of watered down black gesso.

Thanks so much for stopping by today Good Luck and I hope to see you again soon.
Crafty Hugs
xxx

Challenges Entered:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a fabulous card, the seahorse looks gorgeous and loving how you have done the background. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jane Elizabeth France said...

I always love your work cheremaine and this card is no exception, what a cute seahorse... and I have a bubbles obsession sooo ... perfect!!!. Thank you for joining in the artistic stamper challenge. X

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Beautiful, love the glossy accents. Tracy x

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Wow this is lovely love how you have done this Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Let's Art Journal said...

What a beautiful card! I love the background and those Luscious Powders are amazing ๐Ÿ˜. Wishing you a great new week! J ๐Ÿ˜Š

Bonnie said...

What wonderful color, texture and dimension, Cheremane! Thanks for sharing the details!