Followers

Thursday 19 January 2017

IndigoBlu - Luscious Poppy's

Hello and welcome to you today, its my turn to share my DT creation for

Over at IndigoBlu we are using are favourite stamp.
 I wonder what yours is?
I've used the Giant Poppy.

I started off with a piece of cardstock and coated it with some Fine Texture modelling paste then took my Palette Knife and put lines across it to make it look like a wall. Then I put it aside to dry. 

 Once dry I painted over with a layer of Raven Black IndigoBlu Paint instead of using gesso as the metallic in the paint is stunning.

I dried the Raven Black off with my heat gun and then mixed some Luscious Powders together to give a wash over, the Luscious coloures I used were Rose Bronze, Green, Bronze. I have to say my Luscious powders are never off my desk as I adore them.

 It really is hard to choose a favourite but the Giant Poppy is truly a stunner so I stamped and cut out three of the smaller flowers and stems from the huge set.

 I have coloured them with Green and Raspberry Luscious mixed with a little water. The mica in the Luscious is WOW 

 The Poppy's now twinkle

To put my card together I mat and layered onto some black cardstock and then stamped the fabulous sentiment from Floral Fantasy Stamp Set which is one of my mega favorite sets. I layerd the Poppy's with some 3d glue gel and tied the stems together with some string and to finish off added a few splats of watered down White GeSso Good.

Thanks so much for stopping by, pop on over to the
 IndigoBlu Blog to be inspired by the team.
Hugs
Cheremane
xxx


3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Cheremane this is such a beautiful project.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Stunning card Cheremane, love that brick wall and dark colour works wonderfully with those stunning poppies. Hugs Jennifer xx

Birdcage Craft Studio by Sue Ralph said...

The technique you used for the wall is so clever Cheremane and the Poppies are so pretty. Thank you for sharing xx