Followers

Friday 6 January 2017

Take A Stamp - Craft Stamper


Hello and welcome to you today, I hope you have been having lots of crafty fun over the holidays.

It time for a new challenge over at

The Theme is Take A Stamp
(You must use a stamp on your project and you can only enter one project per post along with a link back to the challenge.

I adore clean and simple so I hope you like my inspiration for you.

I have used one of my favourite 2016 IndigoBlu Stamps
Along with Black Versasfine and Black Archival ink pads and Fancy Fushia Artisty Ink pad which I also coloured the butterfly with.
The black and white card is IndigoBlu's Perfect stamping card and finished it off with a few splatters of watered down IndigoBlu Black GeeSSso Good.

There is a super price on offer so is deffo worth digging out those stamps and getting inky.

No automatic alt text available.
www.rubberdance.com

Head on over to the Blog to be wowed and inspired by the inspiration from the team,
Good Luck
xxx

Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comments.
Stay Safe & Happy Crafting till next time.
xxx

2 comments:

CarolynLakin said...

This is a stunning CAS card, love the vibrant pink xx

Linda said...

Beautifully CAS ..... love it! xx