Hello and thanks for dropping by today.
Hope you have been having some crafty fun.
Today i'm sharing a little make I've done for
I've made this baby vest using the
Amazing designs and outstanding quality and a must for your craft collection.
Congratulations On Your Baby
are the fabulous Dekromounts
words from Aspire Crafts, in this project i've glittered the words but you can use so many mediums on them like your inks, pan pastel, gilding flakes, embossing powder, promarkers copic's spectrum noirs graphic pens, you can make them any colours to match what ever project you are making.
Other items used:
Spellbinders scallop circle die
Some exciting New to share also.
As I mentioned in a previous post that Aspire Crafts will be producing the
Kanban Brand .
We are looking talented UK Card Makers, Stampers and Scrapbookers to join our team.
This call is for a six month term from March 2014 (This call is for UK designers only).
Here's how to be part of the team...
How to Apply:
Please email the following information to email@example.com
1. Contact information, including name, address, email and phone number.
2. Link to your blog and/or online gallery. We'd also love to know if you are on Facebook and/or Twitter.
3. Photograph and email us at least 5 samples of your best work, including cards, layouts and other craft projects (Kanban Crafts products to be the main focus where possible).
4. Have you been published? What other Design Teams are you part of and when does their term(s) end?
5. Tell us about YOU....what you love about crafting? Why do you want to become a Kanban Crafts UK design team member?
All Design Team applications must be received by 1st March 2014 to be considered. If selected you will be notified by email.
1. Design Team members will be required to submit projects using the latest products on a weekly basis.
2. Promoting Kanban products on your personal blog and other sites.
3. Submission of projects to magazines for publication.
4. Submission of high quality photo images of finished projects with a products used list or instructions if required.
5. Providing physical samples if requested for tradeshows and/or sales meetings.
What you will get in return:
1. A big box of Kanban Crafts goodies to work with, including new releases.
2. You will have your own album on the Kanban Crafts Facebook page where your work will be posted.
Good luck everyone and we look forward to seeing your work!
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting till next time