Followers

Monday 21 December 2015

All That Sparkles - IndigoBlu

Merry Christmas To You All.

Today im here with some inspiration for the new challenge over at

The Theme is 
All that Sparkles

I'm sure you all have something sparkly you have been making or make a last min Christmas or New Year card or even a sparkly January birthday card or even some home deco.

Here's my inspiration for you, hope you like it.


I just love sparkle so this is the perfect challenge for  me.
I have used the stunning 

FlitterGlu is awesome with glitter just add some Flitterglu to your fat foam and them rub over your project and sprinkle on the glitter and there you have it and whats more its not coming off at all its perfect for it.

There is a super prize on offer so pop on over to the Blog to be inspired by the Team.

I'm so lucky I was making this in work (naughty me) and the young girl I work with is about to have a baby, I went for a break and when I returned my project was missing only to be spotted poking out of the top of her bag lol. She said "Oh please can I have it as it would be lovely on the nursery wall". 
Now how could I not make her one.

I hope you all enjoy you festive period,
Stay Safe & Happy Crafting till Next Time
xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Chermaine, wow this is just beautiful and I also love lots of glitter. So nice of you to make another for your colleague . Hugs Jennifer xx

rachel said...

so very sparkly cheremane. love this to bits! have a great christmas hugs rachel x