Followers

Sunday 19 November 2017

Thank You - IndigoBlu

Hello and welcome today's is my turn to DT post for IndigoBlu i've used the new Winter Florals which I adore.

Firstly I stamped and heat embossed the Anemone from the Anemone and Daisy Set with Vesafine Onyx Black & clear emboing powder.

The clear powder gives the stamped imagine a shine and also a good line to colour upto.


 I coloured the flowers with good quality water colour pencils. 

I used two shades of green and two shades of yellow along with an orange.

I stamped the sentiment from Dreams Come True set and heat embossed it with clear powder. 

To finish it off I added a mat to one side of black card before matting onto a blank 7x7 white card blank.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Pop on over to the IndigoBlu Blog as you will be blown away with inspiration from the team for you.

Crafty Hugs
Cheremane 
xxx

No comments: