Followers

Friday 24 July 2015

2 Or more Patterned Papers - Polkadoodles

Hello and welcome to you.
I hope you have a lovely weekend planned.
As this goes live I shall be on my way to Scotland as I sure will be crafting this weekend.

Today i'm here with the mid-way inspiration for the fabulous
Polkadoodles Challenge

The Theme is 2 or more Patterned papers.

I have used the Brand New Collection from
Uber Talented Nikky Hall & Polkadoodles

Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun

Hope you like it.



Pop on over to the Blog to see the amazing creations from the super talented Team to inspire you.

Head on over to the Polkadoodles Shop for all your crafty goodies.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Stay Safe & Happy Crafting till Next Time
xxx

Challenges Entered:
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/pile-it-on-78-christmaswinter-in-july.html
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/





18 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Hey there hun! Great make, Twiggy is too cute. Havea fun weekend! Yvonne x

Karon said...

Gorgeous card and love that ribbon! Have a fabulous weekend.

Scrappy Scatty said...

very beautiful xx

Aunty Sue said...

just stunning such a cute card and that bow is awesome. Aunty Sue your new teamie

Lou Sims said...

Fab project and love the splash of colour with that wonderful bow x

Unknown said...

Cheremaine I adore this card such a fabulous image and the backing papers are great. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Your card is lovely I really like the dash of red with those blues!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Super card...love the Owl!!
Hugs Donna xx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my I am loving this cute owl! Beautiful papers and love the ribbon.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous owl and love the papers. The ribbon is fabulous too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Cheremane. Great design x.

Penny said...

Such a cute card, that bow is awesome on the side! Penny (DT)

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR July challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - and thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for July x

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous.xx

starcyl said...

This is such a great card and that image does make me smile.
Jenny x

Jo said...

Fab card.....Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
You can find my candy here
You can find my atc swap here

Anet's Crafting said...

Your Christmas card is gorgeous Cheremane. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 239 - hope to see you again soon x