Followers

Friday 3 July 2015

Add some Embossing - Polkadoodles

Hello and welcome to you today.
I hope you are enjoying the heat.
I've been in work all week so a nice air conditioned cool shop for me, roll on Sunday so I can have a day off, bet it rains lol....

Today is the start of a Brand New Challenge over at

The Theme is

Here's my inspiration for you, I hope you like it...
I've used an Embossing Folder along with Fantage Embossing Powder.
I have used the stunning Serenity Fairy Wishes Collection
I have used the Pre-Coloured Digi Serenity Joyful Digi as my main image.
The papers and sentiment are all from the
This is a super stunner of a collection and a Must in your crafting collections.

Serenity Joyful Digi  I have used the Pre-coloured image
I have used an embossing folder on the Die cut butterfly border and sanded it slightly to add more tone and then added some Ultra thick frantage Embossing powder. I have also embossed my die cut frame and enhanced the detail with Dusty Concord Distress Ink and glitter
I've added a little bit of frantage and glitter to the flowers.

 I loved making this it really brought out the girlie in me plus I adore Fairies and sparkle.
Nikky Hall really has excelled with this collection.

Pop on over to the Blog to be inspired by the Oh So Talented Team.
There's a super prize on offer and you have to be in it to Win it. I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations.

Pop on over to the Polkadoodles Shop for all your crafting needs and wants. 
Don't forget to sign up to the Newsletter to be the first to see whats coming and to receive special offers.

Thanks so so much for stopping by today. 
Your comments and following really do mean alot to me.
Stay Safe & Happy Crafting 
Till Next Time
xxx

Challenges Entered:

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ! Stunning Card xxx

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful details. Each part of this card was touched with love.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Evelyn

Linda Simpson said...

Another beautiful card, the image is so pretty and love the butterflies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

such a lovely card xx

Karon said...

Beautiful creation - wow! Have a fabulous weekend.

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Cheremane, I love all the details :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

crafty said...

Love the butterflies around the edges. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers and More challenge. Mary

Camille Short said...

These are awesome colors - and a beautiful layout! Glad you could join us at Get Creative Challenges!

Camille - DT

Anonymous said...

Wow this is stunning, such a cute little image, beautiful colours.

Hugs Erin xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card thank you for joining in our challenge at CCM&M.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card the image is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

Wheelie Crafty said...

Cheremaine what an absolutely stunning creation, the colours are divine, my favorite colours...

Hugs
Rhonda xx

Unknown said...

Super fun card, makes me want to get up and dance, LOL, hugs xxx

Pillan said...

Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
/Pillan, DT

Lynda said...

wow awesome card, love the layout and all the detailing. Thankyou for joining us over at Get Creative Challenges for our 'include flowers' challenge. Hope to see you again soon Lynda DT xx

Bev said...

Absolutely stunning Cheremane such a girly card x

Joyce Erb said...

Adorable image and love the subdued DP. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

Michelle said...

A stunning piece of work - fantastic layout and colours - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Peanut said...

So pretty and girly, Cheremane.
x Asha

J said...

What a lovely girly card – Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers & more…

Jackie

starcyl said...

Beautiful card and I love the colour.
Jenny x

Unknown said...

Beautiful, love the colour scheme.xx

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

This is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle for the Anything Goes Creative Challenge.

Anne Temple said...

Love the colors. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.