Followers

Monday 21 September 2015

Autumn Days - IndigoBlu

Hello and welcome to you today.
I hope you have been having lots of crafty fun...
I've been having a well earned rest and even managed to get away which was so needed.

Today i'm here with a New Challenge from
The Theme is
Autumn Days
The stamp set I have used is
I have also used
Hot Cocoa
Burning Bonfire
Postbox Red
.......
.....
To make the background I used a brayer with the collection of paints.
I really enjoyed making this as its very different to my usual creations. I adore the deep colours they are so rich and even though its meant to remind you of Autumn it gives off a warmth.

There is a super prize on offer and I look forward to seeing your entries.
Good Luck.
Pop on over to the Blog to be inspired by the Oh so talented team.

Thanks for stopping by it really does mean alot so 
THANK YOU
xxx
Stay Safe & Happy Crafting

9 comments:

Creative Makings said...

Hi cheremane, so pleased to hear you've had a lovely break.
You've come back refreshed with a fabulous creation as always.

Claire x

rachel said...

this is wonderful and vibrant cheremane. i adore it! big hugs rachel x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Charmaine. love the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Loving the Autumnal colours and design!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Cheremane. So happy to hear you have had a lovely break. Hoping to see you at Port Sunlight on Saturday.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

What a stunning colour Cheremane. Great design x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning I love the deep colours. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Cheremane, love the strong, warm colours you have used hun, glad to hear you have had a lovely break, hugs xxx

Maxine Jones said...

Hi Cheremane - not one, but two inspirational pieces!! I love this card so much! Hugs, Maxine xxx