Followers

Thursday 3 September 2015

Frame It - IndigoBlu

Hi and welcome.
I hope you have been having lots of crafty fun.
Today's post is a little extra inspiration for the

The theme is 
Frame It
I have used the gorgeous
I have also stamped the flourish with
Blue's look out was stamped with
I also Used

This frame cost me 25p what a bargain and its now transformed into something pretty.

We would love you to come and join us over at the 
There is an awesome prize on offer and you really wouldn't want to miss it.
While your taking a peek we would love you to click follow.

There is some super fabulous inspiration on the Blog ready to inspire you.

Thanks so much for stopping by today it really does mean alot.
Hugs
XXX 





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it Cheremain, what a gorgeous frame you have created. Beautiful image and colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

This is fabulous Cheremane, love it!!
Hugs Donna xx